Vegan Chocolate Loaf Cake Recipe.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida – 1 1/2 cup / 180 gms
- Sugar – 1 cup / 200 gms
- Cocoa – 3 tblspn
- Baking Soda – 1 tsp
- Soya Milk – 1 cup / 250 ml
- Oil – 1/4 cup / 60 ml / 2 fluid ounces
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- White Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C/ 360 Degree F. Oil a loaf pan well and sprinkle some flour in it and tap away the excess.
- Take flour, cocoa, baking soda in a bowl and mix well.
- Take a bowl. Add in milk, vanilla, vinegar, sugar in it and mix well.
- Now sift the dried ingredients in to the wet ingredients. Fold them gently.
- Pour this into the prepared tin and throw them in the oven.
- Bake for 45-50 mins till they are cooked. Insert a skewer in the middle, if it comes out clean then the cake is cooked.
- Let it sit for 10 mins. Now invert the cake to a plate.
- Slice and Serve.
Recipe & Images is Contributed by Aarthi Vivekanandan