15-20 Tindora/Ivy gourd
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – ½ tsp
Amchur Powder – 1 tsp
Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
Cumin Seeds – ½ tsp
Salt- to taste
Oil – 1 1/2 tbsp
• Wash the ivy gourds and make a slit on one side lengthwise and microwave at high with 1/4 cup of water for 5-6 mins.
• Take a cup and add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, amchur powder & salt and little water and make a tight paste.
• Take each ivy gourd and stuff the paste into it and repeat the same for all the ivy gourds.
• Heat the oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and mustard seed and allow them to sizzle
• Once the mustard seeds crackle, add the stuffed ivy gourds.
• Since it’s already boiled for 5 mins, you need not fry for long time.
• Fry these for 8-10 mins on medium flame and remove.
• Garnish with cilantro