FOR THE CAKE
1. 2 eggs
2. 100 grams sugar
3. 100 grams white butter
4. 80 grams all purpose flour
5. 20 grams cocoa
6. 1 tsp chocolate syrup
7. 1 tsp vanilla essence
8. milk optional
9. 4 tsp red food coloring
FOR THE ICING
1. 1 cup richies cream
2. icing sugar
3. half tsp red food coloring
1. Beat eggs and add sugar.
2. sieve floor and cocoa together and keep aside.
3. Add vanilla essence,red food coloring and white butter ,chocolate syrup and beat again.
4. Add baking powder and mix.
5. now one by one add maida and cocoa mix and beat well
*if the mixture is tight then add 2-3 spoons of milk
6. prepare the baking mould by applying some oil and then sprinkling a little flour all over.
7. pour the cake mix into the mould.
8. preheat the oven for 15 mins on 250 degrees.
9. then bake the cake for 30 minutes on 200 degrees.
10. when the cake is done, let it cool.
1.beat the cream well and add 2 tsp of icing sugar.
2.then add red food coloring and mix.
3.let it cool fr 10 mins on normal fridge temperature.
4.apply the icing on the cake and let the cake cool for sometime on normal fridge temperature.
CAKE READY 😀