All my viewers now i am presenting you a delicious sabzi of soya and mutter. Looks and taste so yummy….
preparation time : 10 minutes . cooking time : 40 minutes. serves 2
1/2 cup soya nuggets
1/2 cup green peas
1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
a pinch asafoetida (hing )
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
2 medium onions,chopped
2 tomatoes, finely chopped
1/4 tsp turmeric powder( haldi)
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp coriander (dhania) powder
1/4 cup fresh curds
2 tsp bengal gram powder
2 tbsp milk
1/2 tsp sugar
2 tbsp oil
salt to taste
- MCook the soya nuggets in hot salted water for about 20 minutes. keep aside.
- Heat the oil and add the cumin seeds. when they crackel, add the asafoetida (hing)
- Ginger-green chilli paste , garlic paste and onions and saute till the onions turn translucent
- Add the tomatoes , turmeric powder , chilli powder and coriander powder and cook on a slow flame for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix the curds , gram flour ,milk and 3/4 cup of water and add to the onion-tomato gravy
- Add the soya nuggets , green peas , sugar and salt and simmer for 2 more minutes.