Mawa: 500 gms
Sugar: 150 gms
Tinned or fresh ripe Pineapple: 4 round slices
Fresh milk: 4-5 tablespoons (Optional)
Cherries & Silver foil for decoration.
1. Mix the Mawa and Sugar in a pan until the sugar dissolves completely. If necessary add four – five spoonfuls of fresh milk to blend the mixture. Keep aside.
2. Take 4 crystal, clear glass icecream cups and pour the mixture equally into each cup.
3. Take a round slice of pineapple and put it neatly on top of the poured mawa.
4. Decorate the top with silver foil and put a red cherry in the centre of each pineapple slice.
5. Keep the icecream cups inside the fridge for refrigeration.
6. Serve cold as a desert on a hot summer day.
Pineapple Cold Delight contributed by Sharmila Dey