Anyone can Participate in the contest, the winner of the contest will get a Philips Juicer and certificate of achievement, the Contest is free to enter and your can view your recent recipes on contributed recipes section.
No Limit on Numbers of entries: Upload as much as possible to win the contest.
[wptab name=’Add a New Recipe’][gravityform id=1 title=false description=false][/wptab]
[wptab name=’My Entries’][wpuf_dashboard][/wptab]
[wptab name=’Edit Profile’][wpuf_editprofile][/wptab]
The Indian Food Top-Chef Challenge 2013 is now started
Anyone can Participate in the contest, the winner of the contest will get a Philips Juicer and certificate of achievement*, the Contest is free to enter and your can view your recent recipes on contributed recipes section.
Eligibility: Indians Citizens only.
Free to Enter
Prizes: Prestige Philips Juicer and certificate of achievement*, more prizes will be added soon
Limit: No Limit, you can submit as many entries as you can,
Recent Entries: coming soon.
- We accept only vegetarian recipes.
- We prefer original recipes.
- Recipe with Images will be preferred. see example here
- Winner will be selected by Indian Food Judges and the decision will be final. We prefer quality not quantity.
- Winner will get prize within 20days after the result.
Copyright: Entrants will get full credit of their recipes, they retain all the copyright of images and recipes they have sent to us. We will publish your recipes and images in indianfood.net under you name.
Deadline: December 31, 2013 (will close earlier if 500 entries are received)
For any help ask at email@example.com
[wptab name=’How Contest Work & Judging Criteria‘]
How contest Work
1. You Create a new account
2. You Upload / Submit a new recipe to the Indian Food from My page
Recipe status show pending – Your Recipe is under review
Recipe Status Live – Means your entry cleared the first round of the contest and published in the Indian Food Website.
Best entries will be sorted out at the end of the contest and winners will be notified via email.
Indian Food Contest Judging Criteria
1. Number of Recipe submitted by a participant – 50 points
2. Recipe with Images – 20 points
3. Nutritional Value – 10 points
4. Writing skill and overall presentation – 20 points