1/4 cup shredded cabbage
1/2 capsicum cut lengthwise
1 spring onion cut lengthwise
4-5 french beans cross cut
maggi noodles and taste maker
1 cup of tomato sauce
1 tablespoon oil
1/2 teaspoon ginger chilli paste
1 teaspoon chaat masala
tabasco or capsico sauce
plain flour paste
– Heat 1 tbsp. oil. Saute capsicum and french beans for 2 minutes.
– Add maggi noodles.
– Add water and let the mixture boil. Add the taste maker.
– Add ginger chilli paste, chaat masala, 1 and 1/2 tbsp. tomato ketchup, shredded cabbage and spring onions. Add salt as per taste and mix well.
– Take one spring roll sheet. Spread the noodles mixture over the sheets.
– Make tight rolls covering up the noodle mixture completely. Fix the edges of the rolls with plain flour paste and deep fry the rolls.
– Cut the rolls in pieces once they cool down a bit.
– Serve with capsico and tabsaco sauce mixture.