- Dried Apricots 250 g
- Sugar 150 g
- Fresh Cream 250 g
- Custard Powder 1 tbsp
- Milk 100 ml
- Sugar (for custard) 50 g
- Water 4 cup
- Cashew nuts
- Wash and soak the apricots in water for 3 to 4 hours.
- Deseed and boil them till tender.
- Add sugar and cook for 5 minutes or till water evaporates. Keep aside.
- Dissolve the custard powder in 2 tbsp of milk.
- Boil the remaining milk and add custard to it.
- Add sugar and stir continuously to make soft custard. Refrigerate it.
- Make a layer of custard in a transparent bowl.
- Arrange cooked apricots on it.
- Add the fresh cream.
- Garnish with cashew nut and pistachio.
Khubani Ka Meetha Recipe by Nilofer Shaikh