Maida – 400 gms.
Spinach Puree- 1 cup
Potato (boiled & smashed) – 2 medium sized
Salt – to taste
Oil to fry.
1. Sieve the maida well with salt, sugar and place in a flat dish.
2. Make a bay in the center and put a little of oil for leavening.
3. Add Spinach puree & smashed potato. Add cold water and make a stiff dough.
4. Make roundels of 15 gms and form dough.
5. Roll out on an oily surface into thin discs.
6. Briskly fry in smoking oil till puffed up and turn over.
7. Serve hot.
Green Luchi Recipe contributed by Nandita Debnath