Preparation Time : 15min
Cooking Time : 20min
Serves / Makes : 5-6
chilli powder- 1/2tbsp
garam masala -1tsp
salt to taste
- Add ajinomotto and salt to the cauliflower and let it for few minutes.grind onions and tomato to paste.
- Take cauliflower to it add gram flourand plain flour and fry until it turns to golden brown.
- In a pan put the same oil and add the onion and saute until the raw smell goes.
- Add the tomato paste saute then add chilli powder and salt.
- Finally fried cauliflower and peas add very little water and cook for 5 minutes .
- in the last add garam masala and garnish with coriander.
- serve hot with chapathis.