Funky Vegetables Golgappa Chat Recipe by Priyanka Sharma
To serve two persons
Preperation time-30 min.
- 8 golgappas (can be made at home with wheat or buy from market)
- Oil to fry (refined)
- 2 table spoon pithi (moong dal paste)
- 2 boiled potatoes
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup chopped raw cabbage
- ½ cup chopped raw carrot
- 2 table spoon chopped green chilly
- Salt,chilli powder,black pepper,garam masala,& corriander according to taste.
- Imli chatni (made at home with imli,sugar & water)
- Green sauce(made at home)
- Bikaner savian
- Ltl bit dry fruits.
Preparation of filling:-first of all take a bowl mix all the basic ingredients .
Take a golgappa & stuffed it with the filling we prepared.
Then heat the oil.
Now take pithi & mix in the bowl to make a paste of it.
Now wrapped stuffed golgappa with pithi paste
Now deep fry the golgappa.
Now put the fried golgappa in a serving plate & first put curd,chatni,savian,dryfruits & corriander leaf & sprinkle chat masala ,
Now our dish is ready for taste.
Thanks to Priyanka Sharma for Contributing Funky Vegetables Golgappa Chat Recipe to theindianfood.net