Eggless Chocolate Balls Recipe by Tanzif Hussain
Chocolate balls are absolutely delicious but to make an eggless version for my vegetarian friend felt like an impossible thing to do for me. So I experimented in my kitchen a little and came up with this amazing recipe that makes the best chocolate balls ever and it dosen’t require much ingredients and is easy to do as well and is ready in no time.
INGREDIENTS-(makes minimum 13 balls)
· 1 bourbon buiscuit packet
· 200 grms dark chocolate
· 220 ml cream
· 1 cup desiccated coconut
· Crush or process the buiscuits in a processor finely
· Melt the chocolate with cream on a double boiler.
· Mix till smooth.
· Now add the melted chocolate in the crushed buiscuit and mix well.
· Let the mixture cool down a little till balls can be formed.
· Make balls and you can roll them in desiccated coconut till the balls are evenly coated.
NOTE- It dosent require to be refrigerated but if your making it ahead a day or so.Then you can refrigerate it and keep it 2 hours at room temperature before serving.These chocolate balls keep good for etleast a week.
Thanks to Tanzif Hussain for Contributing Eggless Chocolate Balls Recipe & Images to theindianfood.net