Very ripe bananas – 2 medium
Oil – 2 1/2 tbsp
Pure vanilla extract – ½ tsp
Granulated sugar – ¼ cup
Light brown sugar – 2 tbsp
All purpose flour (Maida) – ¾ cup
Baking soda – ½ tsp
Baking powder – ½ tsp
Cinnamon powder – ½ tsp (I skip this)
Walnuts – 2 tbsp, chopped (I skip this)
Chocolate chips – 2 tbsp (I skip this)
Thick Yogurt – 2 tbsp
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F or 190 degree C. Line a muffin tray with muffin liners.
2. Mash the bananas and take them in a bowl. Add oil, yogurt and vanilla extract. Mix well.
3. Add granulated sugar and light brown sugar. Mix well.
4. In another bowl take all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon powder. Mix well.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
6. Mix till all incorporated. Do not over mix it.
7. Add chopped walnuts and chocolate chips. Fold them in.
8. Divide the batter in six muffin liners.
9. Bake them in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until tooth-pick inserted in the center comes out clean..
10. Let them cool in a pan for 5 minutes. Then take them out on cooling rack.
11. Serve warm or cooled completely