2.100 grams white butter
3.100 grams sugar
4.1 tsp baking powder
5.1 tsp vanilla essence
6.100 grams all purpose flour
7. dry cherry
8. dry fruits-almonds,walnuts,cashewnuts
1. whisk eggs
2. sieve maida and keep it aside
3. Add sugar to the eggs and beat.
4. Then add vanilla essence and butter and beat really well.
5. Add baking powder and all purpose flour to the mix and beat really well.
6. Add nuts and cherry’s and mix.
7.Prepare the baking tray by applying oil and sprinkling flour all over.
8. pour the mix into the tray.
9. preheat the oven for 15 mins on 250 degrees.
10. Keep the baking tray in the oven for 30 mins at 200 degrees.
SERVE WITH TEA AS A SNACK.
HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!