500 grams seedless dates.
1 small Nestle Milkmaid can
100 grams almonds, cashew nuts, unsalted pistachios
100 grams finely desiccated coconut.
2-3 teaspoons Amul Ghee
2-3 teaspoons poppy seeds
1. Finely chop almonds, cashew nuts and pistachios in round shape.
2. Take a deep pan. Preheat amul ghee.
3. Add dates and keep stir it on high flame.
4. Then add milkmaid and keep stir it until dates melt. And mixture looks like a paste.
5. Then add chopped dry fruits and poppy seeds. and keep stirring it. And as soon as, the mixture is ready. remove it from flame and keep it aside.
6. After 10-15 minutes, when the mixture is lukewarm, start making rolls of medium size and roll it over the desiccated coconut.
7. As soon as the rolls are ready, keep them in refrigerator for them to turn cool and tight.
8. After an hour or so, cut the rolls in round shapes and serve it whenever you want (as a Breakfast, or as Dinner dessert )
Recipe and Images Contributed by Rinky Kundnani