• 1tbsp maida
• 1/4cup mawa
• 2cup boiled and mashed rice
• 1tsp pista and almond
• 1tsp ilaichi powder
• 1cup sugar for sugar syrup
• Ghee for frying
• Add water to sugar , boil it and make sugar syrup.
• Add mawa, maida to the rice and mash them together.
• Make small balls out of this mixture and put little pista, almond and ilaichi powder in the centre of the ball.
• Fry these balls in ghee till they become brownish.
• Add these balls to sugar syrup and serve them hot
Preparation time: 20minutes