Preparation time: 10 Mins.
Cooking time: 20 mins.
For the dough:
3 cups wheat flour
1 cup refined flour (maida)
1 tbsp. ghee
salt to taste
For the stuffing:
500 gms. potatoes, boiled
250 gms. cabbage, shredded
150 gms. paneer, crumbled
1 tsp. garam masala
1 tsp. dry mango powder
1 tbsp. ginger-garlic-chilli paste
a few sprigs of coriander leaves
salt as per taste
1. Sieve the flours, mix with melted ghee and salt, and add enough water to make a firm dough. Cover and keep aside.
2. Add all the ingredients for the stuffing to the boiled potatoes and mix well.
3. Divide the dough into equal portions. Roll out each portion into a small circle and place a spoonful of the stuffing mixture in the centre of each circle.
4. Gently fold the circle, seal the edges and roll out the rotis.
5. Cook on a tawa on medium heat.
6. Remove and serve hot with raita
Recipe by Rehana khambaty