- Noodles- 2 packs
- peas – 1/2 cup
- sweet corn – 1/2 cup
- carrot – 1 chopped
- cauliflower – 1 medium
- tomato – 1 chopped
- beans – 8 to10 finely chopped
- milk- 2 cups
- flour – 2 tbsp
- butter – 1 tbsp
- cheese – 1 cube
- green chilli – 2 finely chopped
- black pepper powder – for sprinkling
- salt – accordoing to taste
- sugar – 1/2 teaspoon
- oil – for frying.
To prepare nests :-
- Cook noodles in boiling water for two minutes.Divide noodles into 8 to 10 equal parts.
- Take each part on your palm and make a hole in it.
- Dip in hot oil till noodles are lightly browned.Remove from oil.Put them on tissue paper to absorb excess
To prepare filling :-
Prepare white sauce by frying flour in butter for 2minutes.Add milk and a pinch of salt and sugar
and cook till thick. Stir constantly to avoid lumps. Boil vegetables with salt till tender.Mix chopped chilli in the white sauce.Fill the nests with mixture.Sprinkle black pepper powder. Garnish with grated cheese and chopped tomato.Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Bird’s Nest Recipe Contributed by Supta Sarkar