Preparation time: 10 Mins.
Baking time: 20 Mins.
- 4 ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 cup maida flour
- 4-5 sugarfree sachets
- 4-5 pinches cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3/4 cup low fat butter
1. Grease a baking dish.
2. Put the bananas in the baking dish.
3. Add lime juice and honey.
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon powder.
5. Smear the banana pieces with juices.
6. Arrange bananas evenly in dish.
7. Mix maida flour with the sugarfree sachets.
8. Cut the butter and mix it with the help of fingertips.
9. Spread the entire mixture of the flour, sugar and butter over the bananas.
10. Bake for 20 minutes in oven at 200° C.
11. Banana Crumble is ready to serve.
12. Serve it with any low fat ice cream.
Recipe by Rehana khambaty