1.4 boiled potatoes mashed
2. 2 bread slices slightly soaked in water.
3. 2 amul cheese slices cut into 6 straight rows.
5. 5-6 tsp cornflour
6. half cup corn
7. ginger garlic paste 1 packet
8. 4-5 green chillies chopped
9. few coriander leaves
10.oil for frying
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp lal mirch
1 tsp dhanyia powder
salt according to taste
1. Mash the potatoes and added the soaked bread slices and ginger garlic paste into it and mash again.
2. Add green chillies and coriander leaves.
3. Add garam masala,dhaniya powder,salt, lal mirch and cornflour and mix really well.
4. Now make nugget shape of the dough and slightly make a whole in between each.
5. Add the cheese slice as per the size that suits and add 5-6 peice of corn and roll.
6. Follow the process for each kebab.
7. Add 3 tsp cornflour in 5 tsp of water and apply the mixture onto each kebab.
8. Let the kebabs set in normal fridge temperature for 10 mins.
9. Heat oil in a woke/kadai and deep fry the kebabs.
10. Serve hot with dahi chutney or tomato sauce and enjoy
THANKS HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT 🙂